CertificationQQI Level 5
- Identify key features of good customer service, including making a good first impression and meeting the customer’s needs.
- Have a clear understanding of how customers’ perception can affect a business
- Apply the personal skills, qualities, and attitude to deliver first class service
- Use written and verbal skills to include appropriate style, language, and tone to effectively handle a range of correspondence and records providing services to customers
- Demonstrate team or group work in providing customer care
- Handle a range of challenging situations to include late and unexpected arrivals, customer errors and difficult customers.