- Production Coordinator
- Production or research assistant
- Technical operations in Media outlets
- Self-employment in Media Production
The certificate is the foundation level for those who want to gain practical experience in TV/Film, Photography and Radio production. Students also learn about the cultural contexts in which media products are created and distributed. Students produce a body of television, photography and radio work, gaining production and post-production skills that enable progression options to further and third level education, or to explore entry level opportunities to work in media related environments.
Principal areas of study
- Media Analysis
- Digital Photography
- Digital Editing
- Work Experience
- Film Production
- Radio Production
(Modules offered may be subject to change).
“Graduating from the Media Production course at Liberties College with the hands on skills needed and the insight into what it takes to be successful in my chosen career path was invaluable. The support and encouragement I received from my tutors was second to none.”
Crista (graduate now working as a production co-ordinator for RTE and independent sector.)
Creative Media Production
Our Media Students Tell All
Media Production Graduate
FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- Applicants are also encouraged to drop in for a tour and a chat with staff
- Work Experience workshops with TV and Film Industry professionals.
- This course offers ‘hands on’ practical training in location camera/lighting/sound recording and in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere/Photoshop/Audition) video, still image and audio post-production.
- TU796 L7 Creative Digital Media – TU Blanchardstown
- GC466 L7 Film & TV Production – Griffith College Dublin
- TU983 L8 Film & Broadcasting – TU Dublin City Campus