Our innovative course in Sustainable Interior Design, affords students the opportunity to gain the knowledge, skills and competencies to explore sustainable aspects of interior design. Students will also focus on upcycling practices and their application in green aware spaces. Explore your creative side and develop skills in design, presentation drawings, lighting, colour, furnishings and materials.
Principal areas of study
- Design Skills
- Appreciation of Art, Craft and Design
- Personal and Professional Development
- Furnishing and Fittings
- Combined Materials
- Colour and Light
(Modules offered may be subject to change)
FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- Students develop a practical working knowledge of interior design and the development of designs to meet the needs of clients.
- Workshops in sustainability and upcycling.
- Learners can avail of progression opportunities through the Higher Education Links Scheme